There is a lot of speculation about whether Dada will make it to the playing eleven. Personally, I was not in favor of including Dada in the 15. But having done that, I think it makes sense to include him in the 11 in place of Yuvraj. Here are a few reasons why:
1. Dada can play Danish a lot better than Yuvraj.
2. He did a decent job scoring 144 in Adelaide when critics said the same thing about his weakness for fast bowling.
3. His medium pace could come in handy in the cold conditions.
4. If he flunks badly (scores poorly, gets others run out, field miserably etc.) he can be shown the door at the end of this series.
5. He won’t make the ODI team for sure, so let him have one last shot at redeeming himself. After all he has done a lot for Indian cricket. Many of the current team (ironically, including Yuvraj!) swore by him, at least until the winds changed!
Check out Imran’s excellent comments on the issue.