Some interesting links I have come across lately.
- Interesting report about growth of blogs in China.
- Amazing how a blog launched after the election has gained so much momentum and continues to do so. Classic example of cashing in on a defeat. Great idea nevertheless!
- Nice short quiz to know more about yourself.
And finally, some funny junk mail (someone creative has some time on their hands!)
- NIIT : Not Interested in IT
- WIPRO : Weak Input, Poor & Rubbish Output
- HCL : Hidden Costs & Losses
- TCS : Totally Confusing Solutions
- INFOSYS : INFerior Offline SYStems
- SAPIENT : Silly And Puzzled Idiots Exploring Network Technology
- HUGHES : Highly Useless Graduates Hired for Eating and Sleeping
- BAAN : Beggers Assosciation and Nerds
- IBM : Implicitly Boring Machines
- PARAM : Puzzled And Ridiculous Array of Microprocessors
- C-DOT : Coffee During Office Timings
- AT&T : All Troubles & Terrible
- CMC : Coffee, Meals and Comfort