10. Environmentalists are celebrating because a Bush has been planted in Texas.
09. Laura Bush is back to being a librarian, this time of the Bush Presidential library.
08. Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Wolfowitz openly distribute their Halliburton business cards.
07. New Social Security policy: “Don’t ask, Don’t touch”
06. Thanksgiving celebration all across the Middle East.
05. Bush says the unemployed should get the flu vaccine first.
04. Bush recommends building a Whitehouse in Bangalore to cut costs and is open to re-locating.
03. Boston and Chennai named sister cities as Tam-Brahms (Tamil Brahmins) bond with Bos-Brahms (Boston Brahmins).
02. Communication strategists have a new name for Outsourcing, its called “In-and-Out” Sourcing.
01. Arnie is having “fantastic” sex every single day!
10. If you knew everything you know today, before we invaded Iraq, you would still be both for and against the war.
09. You think that, push comes to shove, Teresa can write checks and bring down the deficit.
08. You can’t bear the thought of President Hillary Clinton in 2008.
07. You are scared to imagine the kind of things an out of work Bill Clinton would do in the White House come 2008.
06. You heard that Clinton advisors are back and think Lewinsky can’t be far behind.
05. You are tired of being jobless in America and hated in the world.
04. You won’t drink even if Bush wants to have a beer with you.
03. You love John Edwards so much, you don’t want to hurt him.
02. You are very upset because you think Tiger Woods’ title was outsourced.
01. You think that John Kerry looks like the perfect horse for America to ride.
10. You can’t speak a single sentence in English without making a mistake.
09. You believe it is a good thing if you are forced to re-locate to Bangalore.
08. You hate the French.
07. You make way too much money and are sick and tired of paying taxes.
06. You believe that the best way to spread freedom is to stuff democracy down other countries throats.
05. You have fallen for Cheney’s good looks.
04. You think the environment is nothing to be concerned about as long as your heater and air-conditioner are working fine.
03. You think that the guy you like to drink beer with is more likely to protect you and your family.
02. You don’t care what the rest of world thinks of America or its citizens.
01. You are afraid Bush will be born yet again and kick your ass if you don’t vote for him.